• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tampa Part Deux Report

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
That sucks about your tee time. I'm hoping to get out late this morning, looks very overcast but not supposed to rain. I thought an "ezra" shot was supposed to be a tee shot that's hit on a 87* launch angle off the crow and only goes 15ft. ?
icon10.gif
Sounds like it was a great shot.... I won't ask about the putt, lol. We call those a "twofast" around here, drive the green, make a bogey.
Haha! No, I love to hear about your imaginative shots - you're not afraid to go for it, even if the shot requires a heroic effort. VT and I were talking, and the thing that we both enjoy most is pulling off a creative and difficult shot. Safe golf is better golf, if your goal is to score. But being a shotmaker is what I like best. You too...

BTW, I two-putted for par.

5iron

Sorry about that tee time Eracer, cool trip, and good pics !

OP
Eracer

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Sorry about that tee time Eracer, cool trip, and good pics !
I should have gone. It didn't rain until an hour after we would have been done...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Sorry, I have been unable to add to this thread, but I was otherwise underwater for the past three days... and I will be bringing home a nice souvenir (more on that later).

Anyhow - as per the norm, Eracer aka Wild Joe Hybrid was his usual awesome host self. We enjoyed a fun round and some awesome IPA's at the local brewpub afterwards, just like true Vermonters :)

Tim and McD, you want no part of Eracer now, he was hitting it awesome - especially with the driver and wide assortment of Bafflers. I'm asking for strokes the next time we play :D

Off to margaritaville - see you boys in another week.

Peace.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Sorry, I have been unable to add to this thread, but I was otherwise underwater for the past three days... and I will be bringing home a nice souvenir (more on that later).

Anyhow - as per the norm, Eracer aka Wild Joe Hybrid was his usual awesome host self. We enjoyed a fun round and some awesome IPA's at the local brewpub afterwards, just like true Vermonters :)

Tim and McD, you want no part of Eracer now, he was hitting it awesome - especially with the driver and wide assortment of Bafflers. I'm asking for strokes the next time we play :D

Off to margaritaville - see you boys in another week.

Peace.

I getting strokes from everyone next time, including Wirehair. :D

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I getting strokes from everyone next time, including Wirehair. :D

The only way you get strokes from me is to subtract them from my score and add them to yours!

I want a road trip.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
What are the chances of you two dorks getting to VT/RI/CT in the fall? 4 days, tops.

R35

Depends on the dates and whats going on at work. Fall gets kind of busy and can be a pain to try and get off on vacation.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Depends on the dates and whats going on at work. Fall gets kind of busy and can be a pain to try and get off on vacation.

Ok, but what about your long lost brother's wife's funeral? Isn't that happening around that time? In RI/CT/VT? :D

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
My chances are pretty good, I haven't been to NE since dirt was a new idea.

Sweet. We'll have to convene somewhere for some beverages and perhaps some golf. Or, at least an attempt at golf. :biglol:

R35

Members online

No members online now.