• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tavistock Cup

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
anyone watch it yesterday? I watched the entire replay last night. I really enjoyed watching it. Some good matches too.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I did too and enjoyed it. Can't help but wondering if Ferity's,(spelling), comment about Faldo and his next wife won't come back to bite him, :laugh:

OP
DaGris

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
I did too and enjoyed it. Can't help but wondering if Ferity's,(spelling), comment about Faldo and his next wife won't come back to bite him, :laugh:
damn that was funny!....was it Ferreity that said that? I though it was old whatisface that was doing the "mc" before the guys teed off....?????

"Nick Faldo wanted to be here but he had to attend the birth of his next wife"................:ugly25:

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Yeah, it was Ferreity, McCord announced the 1st group and then followed them.

The comment about Charles Howell III being proof of steroid use on the tour was funny too, :laugh:

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Ah he's a naturalised American now .. they can bastardise it anyways they want now .. but leave Pawdreg alone !!

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I like that he screwed up and said "sh!t" on the air. Something about being covered in bird shit(or work shit?) over the weekend. He later appologized and said he obviously didn't realize they were on. lol :ugly25:

🔥 Latest posts