• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made Golf

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Just been on their site and became astounded by the prices of the accessories that are for sale. Truely scandlous prices, check them out:

http://shop.taylormadegolf.com/35725301.html :mad:

was testing out their new Corza putter today and stuck a couple of the weights from the R7 demo that we have to make it a bit heavier, liked it, so thought I might try and get some extra weights for when I am to buy the putter. They're like 18 dollars for EACH cartridge. Unbelievable !! Think I might have to write to Taylor Made or something - that is just plain ridiculous. The price of the wrench and of those accessory packs are simply worse. Terrible. . . !!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Why is the TP owner's manual a dollar more than the regular one?

Strange.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I think I'll get me two of those upgrade kits since they're only $180.00. Holy crap.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
I think I'll get me two of those upgrade kits since they're only $180.00. Holy crap.

Yes, but each one is kissed by Michelle Wie.:D

And then disqualified...(which sucked, BTW....what a way to go out...reminds me of the Vijay chat....but I digress...)

R35

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Yeah, that sucks big style. That referee (or whoever it was that dq-d her) is such a plonk ! I mean, he has cost her loads money etc, but for what ?! Mistakingly and accidently dropping her a *fraction* closer to the hole. Sometimes golf rules are just plain silly !

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I spent the whole tournament wishing for a)a rain storm b)a brolley shortage and c) they gave up the golf and started mud wrestling

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Andy_79 said:
Yeah, that sucks big style. That referee (or whoever it was that dq-d her) is such a plonk ! I mean, he has cost her loads money etc, but for what ?! Mistakingly and accidently dropping her a *fraction* closer to the hole. Sometimes golf rules are just plain silly !

I was more referring to the fact that some dude from Sports Illustrated caught the infraction.

Don't get me wrong, if you cheat, you lose. But she played willingly, and I doubt she meant to improve her lie, knowing the rules and consequences. Plus, did she think that no one was looking? Of course not. I think she genuinely made the proper play, and was unfortunately in the wrong.....but....it wasn't brought up for two days afterwards, by someone who wasn't a marshall.

I know this is a topic for discussion, but I won't ruin your TM thread! LOL. :D

R35

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Ha ha, no bother, chief. As long as the threads at the top, I'm fine with it, lol.

Do you reckon if I wrote to Taylor Made complaining of these prices (at the end of the day, they are a RIP-OFF !!) they might be nice and send some free of charge, if I worded it right ? :) I have a Taylor Made R7 bag, TM irons, TM wedge, umbrella, and am shortly buying their brand-new putter. Worth a try, innit. . ?!?

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Andy_79 said:
Ha ha, no bother, chief. As long as the threads at the top, I'm fine with it, lol.

Do you reckon if I wrote to Taylor Made complaining of these prices (at the end of the day, they are a RIP-OFF !!) they might be nice and send some free of charge, if I worded it right ? :) I have a Taylor Made R7 bag, TM irons, TM wedge, umbrella, and am shortly buying their brand-new putter. Worth a try, innit. . ?!?

Oh you bet, I'd give this a go.

Dear Taylor Made,

You guys suck. I bought your R7 bag, TM irons, a wedge, umbrella and am buying one of your putters. Why the hell should I have to pay for your overpriced POS accesories. Please send free stuff since I want some and again you guys really suck.

Yours truly,
Andy

Reply:

Dear Andy,
From list of TM products you own and are about to own it appears we've soaked you for about all we're gonna get. So, on behalf of everyone at Taylormade we'd just like to say go suck it and thanks for your money.

PS we're releasing the R8 driver soon that will have 22 different weights and a built in GPS system if you come up with anymore money. Again, if your broke please go suck it.

Regards,
Your friends at Taylormade Golf

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
If you need a wrench, go to the auto part store and buy a star screw driver. It has the same head and will cost no more than $5.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
Reply:

Dear Andy,
From list of TM products you own and are about to own it appears we've soaked you for about all we're gonna get. So, on behalf of everyone at Taylormade we'd just like to say go suck it and thanks for your money.

PS we're releasing the R8 driver soon that will have 22 different weights and a built in GPS system if you come up with anymore money. Again, if your broke please go suck it.

Regards,
Your friends at Taylormade Golf

This is so true. The hilighted part is the best....LOL.

R35

SilverBullet

Oct 11, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
Um, Andy.......

I still have a few of these left.......

Only $19.95 for the entire set! :)

I need some replacement weights for the S61. Do you know where I can get them? Also, when is there a new model coming out? I don't feel I have been screwed enough by golf equipment manufacturers this year.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
My mate is an assistant at Westchester in New York and I got at him today about bringing me a Corza. He is getting me it for next to nothing, and is even giving me a couple of weight cartridges he doesn't use for his Rescue Duel. Sorted or what ?!?? :prop: :beach3: :smilie_tm

🔥 Latest posts