• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made hybrid question...

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I really like the this hybrid, the single tone crown is a nice change for TM from the Rescue lines in the past. It is easy to control flight and trajectory with this club, far easier than the Rescue Dual TP in my opinion. Can't talk about the shaft, since it is in a golf bag in my house and never hit a ball, I know that EZ is still using the stock shaft in his, so he may be able to chime in on that.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
i cant speak on the shaft but the head is just great. i love the low profile of this hybrid not as bulky as the older tps.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
i cant speak on the shaft but the head is just great. i love the low profile of this hybrid not as bulky as the older tps.

Thats kinda what I am looking for, my Hogan hybrid which I had heard good things about before buying just isnt working for me. I have tried about 4 different shafts in it and the ball just balloons on me. I picked it up to replace my 3i but at this rate it may just replace my 8i
icon8.gif

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I want this from you like.. now?

Not sure what you mean wildcat, its an active ebay listing from what looks to be a reputable seller. The buy it now doesnt seem to out of line either...so go for it!

If not I have a Hogan Hybrid I would make you a killer deal on...
icon10.gif

Members online

No members online now.