• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made MB TP VS. Mizuno MP67

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Am going to be trying both these sets in the next few days and simply cannot wait to do so :)

My Taylor Mades should arrive tomorrow with their Project X 6.0 shafts. £311 ($600) I paid for these bad bwoys and they're in mint condition, too !!

Will give them a whirl before jetting off to Bonny Scotland to get custom-fit for a set of Mizuno MP67's at the Japanese companys' National Fitting Centre.

SO, if the TP's work better for me I might just keep those, but if I am really blown away by this Mizuno experience (and I hope that is not by the wind ! :D), I might just have to start saving the bucks to slam a set of those into my R7 stand bag.

Will keep you all updated on what's what, anyway.

A. :)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Those TM MB TP's where a nice pickup for somebody so skint my friend, have you sold a kidney? You get about 40K for one at the moment it was on the news the other night, students doing it at private clinics. ermmm tempting?

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
These look pretty nice, also:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Taylor-Made-M...280QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320069631850

Lol, I have been selling quite a bit of stuff on ebay, my friend. have stopped buying now too, so been able to save a wee bit...apart from spending a tenner a day on food whilst at work which ain't good !!

I owe my father 500 quid, so have a long way to get into a decent way with my finances, that's for sure.
Have started a new job which pays pretty well once the commission starts to flood in...!

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Aye, it is shocking, mate. So much so, in fact, that I didn't bother going outside all of today. lol. 150 people here were without electricity for a while and many cash machines were even on the blink because of it, too. Mawwwwwd !!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.