• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made R5 TP 9.5 Speeder Stiff

HighTopFade

Sep 1, 2006
For Sale Taylor Made R5 TP 9.5 with TM\Fujikura Speeder 757 stiff. Good shape. Includes Weight Kit and magnetic R5 TP Headcover. $200 shipped in the Continental USA. Pics available upon request.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Already? You too?
icon10.gif
Don't suppose you'd be interested in a trade for the 8.5* tour issued head?

OP
HighTopFade

HighTopFade

Sep 1, 2006
No, I'm actually happier swinging a less stiff shaft with a shallower face. Trying to get this club to a good home. Sounds like you have a good one.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Well, it definitely wouldn't be lonely.
icon10.gif
I have to get organized, I have like a 10ft. wall of drivers in the spare room.

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
For Sale Taylor Made R5 TP 9.5 with TM\Fujikura Speeder 757 stiff. Good shape. Includes Weight Kit and magnetic R5 TP Headcover. $200 shipped in the Continental USA. Pics available upon request.
Hmmm, is it a Tour Spec Speeder? Ill send you my email address so you can send me some pics.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
muira...i may be interested in that head...how much for it

Name's Ezra, Miura is the name of my choice weapons. :)

Anyway, yeah I have an 8.5* R5TP tour issue head, Txxxx serial #. I currently have a Graffalloy NT proto 85-S in there but was planning to pull it for a 3W. Not that great a shaft for that head anyway IMO. I'd ship it for $175.

OP
HighTopFade

HighTopFade

Sep 1, 2006
Hmmm, is it a Tour Spec Speeder? Ill send you my email address so you can send me some pics.

Pics sent. I'm not sure if the TM/Fuji TP Speeder 757 shaft is a tour spec. Thanks for looking.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
In that case it'll be the Taylor Made / Fuji red & silver TP shaft, I would think....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.