• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made R7tp (lefty) with a LIMEY ul440

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I am selling a Taylor Made R7tp with a reg flex Graman UL440 (Limey).
This club has only been hit at an indoor range and is in great condition.
Comes with a TP headcover and TP weight kit. It has 9* of loft, is 45.5 inches long and has a new GP new decade grip.
I can also pull the LIMEY and install a TP fuji 757 reg or a stiff flex True Temper El70 if anyone wishes.
I am asking $200 Canadian (firm) for this, plus shipping.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
A limey and a speeder...I can hear my G5 whimpering in the background...

offthegrid

Jan 13, 2007
R7 Keeper

I am selling a Taylor Made R7tp with a reg flex Graman UL440 (Limey).
This club has only been hit at an indoor range and is in great condition.
Comes with a TP headcover and TP weight kit. It has 9* of loft, is 45.5 inches long and has a new GP new decade grip.
I can also pull the LIMEY and install a TP fuji 757 reg or a stiff flex True Temper El70 if anyone wishes.
I am asking $200 Canadian (firm) for this, plus shipping.

What happened- ---- - I'm so corn fussed now. You said on 12-21-06, less than a month ago, that this was your "KEEPER". Did she s___ the bed or was she replaced by another.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
What happened- ---- - I'm so corn fussed now. You said on 12-21-06, less than a month ago, that this was your "KEEPER". Did she s___ the bed or was she replaced by another.

he threw a limey in the geek he was using before.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada

Yes, I honestly didnt think I could improve uopn this. I was hitting it as straight as I have ever hit a driver. Then I went and put a limey in my DCT head, and was just as straight as the TP. Only difference was that I was 20 yards longer than the taylor. I was also hitting it much higher than the Icon V2 I had in it, which created a lot more carry. The reduced spin from the DCT head also gave me more roll to go with the added carry. So as much as I likes the taylor, the DCT just gave me better numbers. The taylor is a great club, that doesnt change.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.