• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made RAC 60°

Status
Not open for further replies.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
And one more thing. I think that everyone will say stupid stuff that may be worth a light ribbing, but this is totally different. You have carried it over from thread to thread, spreading it like a disease.

TF has apologized for it, and in my opinion he has tried(seemingly very hard) to correct things that we do not condone on here(such as whining). He(unlike others) has the cajones to admit what he has done wrong and fix it.

While he may be 14(??) from what i have seen over the last month, he is 2 times the man you are.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Hey thanks man yeah all this "hazing" is kind of annoying but I apologized and try to keep moving forward. Oh yeah FBK you wouldn't happen to have a picture of the 60° would you? I don't have a camera worth taking a picture with and I can't sell it on Ebay w/o one.
BTW I'm 15 not that it makes any difference.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Not that it matters, just for the record, Wi-Golfer didn't "win" me over, like TF obviously won you over. I have my own opinion.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Alrighty then.

A couple of you are now on my radar screen. I have better things to do than babysitting.

Topflite, you may start a new thread if you like and if anyone goes off topic I will personally fillet them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts