• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylor Made RAC 60°

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
For Sale TM RAC 60° wedge w/ 7° bounce. I just can not get it down like I can my Callaway 56° and I could use some extra cash. I'm going to say $50 shipped. Shipping is about $8 for a wedge shipped USPS. I'll put a new grip on it if you would like, because the Sharpro is torn up on it. Thing looks brand new only a few small scratches on the face and sole from normal use. It has the Taylor Made wedge flex shaft.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I can attest to the condition of the club(unless topflight really f'd it up in the 2 weeks that he had it) as it was my club originally and when i traded it to topflight it was like new.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Would you be willing to trade the TM for a Protactic club? How's about a WOW account?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Never mind, I am going to look around instead.

I actually did buy a TM Rac OS SW for my wife just a little bit ago,cost $8.50.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Would you be willing to trade the TM for a Protactic club? How's about a WOW account?

How bout you just trade your dbag attitude for some dignity? Then all of ST will be feeling the best of this deal.

Lay the **** off man, and stop starting shit. Im really hoping you get banned soon. So come at me and fire away with your best(haha). Then maybe they will kick you outta here for good.

I am in no way "friends" with topflight, as much as it may seem that way with all the defending i do of him. However once you stop to think about it, the only defending i have done is from you, as it is the only defending that was proper. Sure TF has said stupid things about grass growing, but he has the cajones to own up to prior mistakes and apologize.

You on the other hand keep at it, with your puny guns, and fire away every shot you can get at TF. Ok so you dont like the guy, thats your prerogative, but keep your petty b*tching and your sour grapes attitude out of ST.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
How bout you just trade your dbag attitude for some dignity? Then all of ST will be feeling the best of this deal.

Lay the **** off man, and stop starting shit. Im really hoping you get banned soon. So come at me and fire away with your best(haha). Then maybe they will kick you outta here for good.

I am in no way "friends" with topflight, as much as it may seem that way with all the defending i do of him. However once you stop to think about it, the only defending i have done is from you, as it is the only defending that was proper. Sure TF has said stupid things about grass growing, but he has the cajones to own up to prior mistakes and apologize.

You on the other hand keep at it, with your puny guns, and fire away every shot you can get at TF. Ok so you dont like the guy, thats your prerogative, but keep your petty b*tching and your sour grapes attitude out of ST.

It was a fricken joke, lightnen up Francis.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Topflite has to deal with it IMO. He's contradicted himself way too many times. He expects everyone to let him take payments on $100 purchases, expects people to hold stuff for him while he tries to squeeze more money out of his parents, and he expects people to kiss his ass when he breaks a putter and throws it down his stairs because he couldn't fit a Tour Lock Pro in a it. In all honesty, FBK, you should have stayed out of it, I should too, but I just feel like the above needs to be brought out.

Was Wi-Golfer's post just some harmless ribbing? Most likely.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
An insult said in jest is still an insult. No matter what anyone thinks of anyone else here, we manage to keep it civil and friendly. You don't like someone, for whatever reason? Keep it to yourself. Topflight posted a club for sale. You don't want, don't buy it.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
An insult said in jest is still an insult. No matter what anyone thinks of anyone else here, we manage to keep it civil and friendly. You don't like someone, for whatever reason? Keep it to yourself. Topflight posted a club for sale. You don't want, don't buy it.

I 100% agree. In my honest opinion Wi golfer needs to shape up or get the boot. While you may have won King par over in this matter, i have not quite seen King Par take it to the level that you have.

Frankly(quite frankly actually), i would move for a national holiday if Wi were to never post again. Ive never seen him post anything helpful at all. While we might have others that really dont produce in the club advice department, at least they dont instigate petty arguements, and take cheap shots any chance they can get.

Dont get me wrong, i have no problem with you not liking TF, none at all. But its how you handle it that pisses me off. As i said, its your prerogative to hate him for all i care, but keep your petty, and uncivil arguements off of a relatively civil and helpful forum.

If i was alone in this belief i would have taken a seat and shut up awhile ago, but obviously i have others behind me in this matter(rightfully so).

So as i said, take your best shot at me, and im sure that one of the mods will show you the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts