• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade Burner Superfast Driver 2010 Right To Choose

annie

May 22, 2010
Have you always been bothered of the weight of your clubs in the cart? So heavy are the clubs they are the trouble to move, and the trouble to use. Every time when you have your eyes set on the heavy clubs, do you wonder why they are some troublesame, you have even the idea to change them for some lighter sets, but other choices are also the similar to them, heavy stuff. But now here comes a new choice.
Millions of Americans have made a New Year's resolution to lose weight, and so has TaylorMade. In mid-February, you'll be able to get your hands on the new Burner SuperFast driver, which weighs 14 grams less than its predecessor.
The 460cc head of the Burner SuperFast is sleeker and more aerodynamic than the previous Burner driver, allowing it to slip through the air more efficiently and help you swing the club faster. At the same time, the face of the SuperFast is the largest TaylorMade has ever produced, which should help maintain ball speed across a larger hitting area and increase forgiveness

The Burner SuperFast comes standard with a 46.5-inch Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8 shaft, which is both extremely light and soft in the tip. That combination should help launch drives on a higher trajectory with more spin, which should improve carry distance for slower-swinging players. (Fast-swinging players benefit from a driver that launches the ball high with less spin.)
It is indeed a better way to have the clubs lighter and better to be controlled, and if there are ways that you can have the lighter golf clubs with a lower price and better control. At the web site :diespam: they supply with customers golf clubs of golf wholesale price.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Hello, my name annie. I new around here. Me Bangkok prostitute. One time I was man. I sell ping pong balls & cheap copy golf crubs. Me love you long time.

Well, I never. :emot-angel:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
No, no. I wish she was a Bangkok prostitute. But this is just basic spam.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Just in. A photo of Annie about to take a mystery person to back to her abode.

ai392.photobucket.com_albums_pp2_thetruereview01_Asiantransvestite.png

The mystery person leaving later.

ai392.photobucket.com_albums_pp2_thetruereview01_Tigerrehab.png
:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.