• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade Burner TP Fairway vs Titleist 906F4

hypergolf

Mar 6, 2007
Taylormade Burner TP Fairway vs Titleist 906F4 vs Ping G10

I am going to replace my 906F2 with either of these two fairwaywoods. Please let me know your thoughts. Advantages, disadvantages, etc etc. Thanks. (Please do not write things like you gotta try for yourself blah blah because that is not exactly what I am trying to find out. Thanks)

Edit: I would like to add G10 fairway to the list as well. Tks.

OP
hypergolf

hypergolf

Mar 6, 2007
Because it's broken... My friend dented the head of the club.

Chefjohn

Mar 15, 2008
nice friend, I have the f2 18' with DG s300, and I love it. I think its more of a question of how it looks. The f2 has a more deep face compared to the f4 or the tm. The f4 has a lower center of gravity thus it will hit it higher. However I've found that its all about the shaft reguardless of what head you use. On a side note you know any shaft that says " made for titleist, Taylor made etc are not the same high end quality shafts that are available aftermarket. Case in point, the speeder made for titleist, and all rombax shafts for Taylor made don't have the triax & box weave for the entire shaft. Which changes the kick point & torque.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.