• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade Drivers For Sale

shanker

Feb 11, 2008
- Taylormade Burner 9.5 w/upgraded Adali flex shaft - $75 shipped.
This driver can work the ball very well with this shaft.

- Taylormade Tour Burner Black 9.0 w/factory shaft(very nice). This driver is brand new and has never been hit. - $175 shipped. 2008 model.

email me for pics.
[email protected]

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
What kind of shaft is the "Adali flex"? What does "Adali flex" mean?

Do you perhaps mean Aldila? If so, which Aldila shaft? What flex is it?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
9.0 Tour Burners aren't very common. Most were tour issued as far as I've seen. That, or fake.

Do you have pictures of both clubs, I might be interested in getting a driver for my brother to try out, depending on flexes, and authenticity.

OP
S

shanker

Feb 11, 2008
9.0 Tour Burners aren't very common. Most were tour issued as far as I've seen. That, or fake.

Do you have pictures of both clubs, I might be interested in getting a driver for my brother to try out, depending on flexes, and authenticity.

email me at [email protected] and I'll send you pics.
These clubs are not fakes. Bought them from a friend who owns a pro shop. I chose not to hit the Tour version since I came across 3 other drivers at about the same time. I really only need one.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
How about you just post some pictures, instead of linking to craigslist, or requiring someone to e-mail you?

🔥 Latest posts