• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade LT2's 3-PW X100

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
Merry Christmas everyone, Looking to get rid of a set of Taylormade LT 2's that I have reshafted with Dynamic Gold X-100's, they are 2 degrees up and standard length. The shafts have been spine aligned using a JB spine tool. The grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize and the 7 iron has a Golf Pride New Decade Midsize Red. The clubs are in good condition with some minor scratches on the soles and face I would rate them a solid 7.5 out of 10. The 3 iron has some larger scratches then the rest of the set near the toe look at the picture. I'm looking for $275 shipped and sorry no international shipping.
3 iron.jpg
iron back.jpg
iron top.jpg
irons botm.jpg

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Just in case someone out there is thinking, "Man, if only there was a two iron included."

I have one. Don't need it anymore. Has a TTDG shaft, and GP Tour Velvet, so it almost matches.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Beautiful clubs, if only it weren't Christmas time & having my cash tied up.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Time of year Gunning, thats all it is. Everyone is spent out right now, I know I am anyway, ;)

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Geez, that was some price on those !! I would have been interested, although no international shipping, obviously.

Used my Paul McGinley and Graeme McDowell at a time those, as well....:thumbs up:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online