• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade QuadTP Speeder

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Original QuadTP 9.5* with Speeder757 S. Comes with 2g's, 10g and a 9g. Minor scratches touched up, solid 8 condition. $125 shipped.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Yes it is a stiff shaft. There are some pics of it on the bottom 1st page of this thread http://www.shottalk.com/forum/equipment-talk/18065-reshafting-issues.html

I always consider trades
icon10.gif

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
What differences have you made to the club to justify a $100 increase in the price you payed for it?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
What differences have you made to the club to justify a $100 increase in the price you payed for it?

What he payed for it has no bearing on what he sells it for...if i bought a real corvette for 5 bucks from my neighbor going through a divorce and wanted to offload it, should that stop me from selling it for the 40,000$ its worth?

Not trying to jump all over you, but its not nice to dump on other peoples classified ads...

Good luck on the sale ez, if i wernt already buying one from Rory i would def think about it!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada

Are you a math teacher?

In Ez's post he said he paid "a 50, a20 and a few ones" this would mean he paid approx $73 for the club. Add in $15 it will cost him to ship it, and $5 for the gas and time it will take and this means he paid approx $93 of his $125 sale price.
This leaves a total profit of $32.
I see no problem here at all. If you buy something off a member here for cheap cash and then try and sell it here for a profit that imo is not cool. Buying elsewhere and trying to earn a few $$$ towards a future ho is fine.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
Intersted in a Geek DCT 12* with a Blueboard 83X ? With this set up it will play like a 10* or less. In good overall shape. Crown is mint. LMK man...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006

I'm with you here, but Ezra has loose morals.

Its well worth $125

True.

What he payed for it has no bearing on what he sells it for...if i bought a real corvette for 5 bucks from my neighbor going through a divorce and wanted to offload it, should that stop me from selling it for the 40,000$ its worth?

Not trying to jump all over you, but its not nice to dump on other peoples classified ads...

Good luck on the sale ez, if i wernt already buying one from Rory i would def think about it!

It's also not nice to try and screw people on a forum you post so much on.

Having said all this, Ez, I'd give you what you paid for it in a heartbeat, probably even the 125, but its insulting to have you mark up so much simply because you can...on here.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
who cares if he makes a couple bucks on it.the way EZ goes thru clubs i dont blame him.:laugh:

plus if he sticks it on ebay its gonna cost you more.

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
Are you a math teacher?

In Ez's post he said he paid "a 50, a20 and a few ones" this would mean he paid approx $73 for the club. Add in $15 it will cost him to ship it, and $5 for the gas and time it will take and this means he paid approx $93 of his $125 sale price.
This leaves a total profit of $32.
I see no problem here at all. If you buy something off a member here for cheap cash and then try and sell it here for a profit that imo is not cool. Buying elsewhere and trying to earn a few $$$ towards a future ho is fine.

My bad. When I original scanned his original post I thought that the price tag was $50 and that he got it for a twenty and a few ones. I went back and reread it more carefully this time and now see that he actually paid with a fifty, an twenty and a few ones.

Carry on.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well, I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Just saying, 50 bucks at the expense of this forum, especially when you use it so much, is lame.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Well, I'll keep my thoughts to myself. Just saying, 50 bucks at the expense of this forum, especially when you use it so much, is lame.

im sorry EZ but im gonna have to agree with jeff...

i would have no problem with it if you hadnt of previously announced what a great deal it was. I mean, you got it no more than a couple of days ago, i might ask you if you have even hit it since the purchase?

this makes it appear to newcomers like you are here to make a buck, which i know is not you. i know you love posting here just for fun.

so why not pass the good deal on?

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
just looked into my crystal ball... i can see this going downhill quick.... oh yea its still a great club...

Members online