• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade R7 Quad

OP
15andlife

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Alright sounds good FBK or if it would be alright with you I could sell it to WildCat and buy the putter, but since we had a deal first i'll let you decide what you would like more trade or cash.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Alright sounds good FBK or if it would be alright with you I could sell it to WildCat and buy the putter, but since we had a deal first i'll let you decide what you would like more trade or cash.

thank GOD you said that!! lol i went to the course this afternoon, and bombed the Burner, and straight down the pipe too..

i drove a par 4, but not just drove it, i hit it to 3 feet, tap in eagle!! the pitch mark landed about 2 inches away from the hole, and hole high...

i would definately rather have the CASH.. its funny, i said to my buddy "i hope 15 doesnt get mad when i tell him i dont want to trade anymore"

now send me a PM with what you are thinking pricewise.. for a little extra you could buy yourself either a Cleveland DSG 56*(USED with a rusty/oily finsh for more spin) or a Callaway Forged+ 56*(MINT)

OP
15andlife

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Still for sale $80 plus shipping we'll just say $90 shipped. Still a good deal here guys.

OP
15andlife

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Alright since it seems like no one wants this heres what i'll do, $90 shipped gets you the driver and a brand new snake eyes hybrid shaft. Never been in a club its just been sitting in my room.

EDIT: Its up on WRX now for $100 shipped so chances are it'll be gone soon.

🔥 Latest posts