• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade R7 Superquad 1st Edition All Black 10.5* S-Flex

TaylorMadeGolfer21

Oct 15, 2009
Hey guys, lurk here often but spend more time over on WRX, but i wanted to throw this on the classifieds over here as well...I am willing to work on the price with a serious buyer! Would like this gone as i need some money for some new irons, any questions feel free to ask!

I have a TaylorMade R7 Superquad 1st Edition All Black, 10.5* S-Flex. This club comes with the stock with the re-ax 75 shaft, only change is a red/black winn grip. As far as the condition goes, this is a beautiful club...it has minor scratches on the sole of the club, and only minor marks on the face from ball striking. The biggest thing is the back of the crown, if you hold the club in the DIRECT sunlight and look closely you can notice surface scratches that i believe came from the headcover. If the club is not in the DIRECT sunlight and also at address you cannot notice the scratches at ALL! I have included pictures from both address and in direct sunlight so that you can see what i mean, again not noticeable 95% of the time, unless you are looking for them. The club also has some white scratches down by the loft (shown in pics) that aren't major. The headcover is the matching TP 1st Edition All Black but it is worn from sunlight, and i believe (from the pattern) this is what caused the scratching on the crown. I used a different headcover, but this is up to the buyer. I took multiple detailed pictures so the buyer knows exactly what they are getting. The 460cc head just doesn't agree with me, I need something with a smaller head.
Price: $250.00 shipped CONUS o.b.o
1bface.jpg
1bface2.jpg
1bloftscratch.jpg
1bscratches.jpg
1bshaft.jpg

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I don't think Ez will be down with the price. Isn't this driver old? TM has had at least 20 sticks since. Is there something about this club I don't know that would justify what he's asking?

Just that it's got the black face, and the SQ's are still pretty popular. This is priced accordingly, albeit a bit higher than the highest re-sale price in great condition.

Plus it's got a decent shaft in it.

OP
T

TaylorMadeGolfer21

Oct 15, 2009
thanks for the explanation FATC1TY, i appreciate the help! Everything that C1TY said, plus the "1st edition" shield dictates the price. Although the 1st editions can still be found, they are more rare than your standard SQ, and SQ TP. Let me know if you have any more questions guys!

OP
T

TaylorMadeGolfer21

Oct 15, 2009
depends on how far you can hit it :) ... seriously though, correct me if i am wrong, but it's kinda like a scotty cameron "first run" stamp...not much difference in the actual club performance, but more rare and people value them more and will pay the premium for them if they can get their hands on one...

🔥 Latest posts