• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade R7 TP 17.5 five wood

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
After painful deliberation, I've decided that the five wood needs to go to make room for another wedge. I am offering my TM R7 TP 17.5 degree five wood. This club has a Dynamic Gold R300 shaft and the original TM grip in good condition. I would rate this club an 8 out of ten. It has some stuff goin' on around the crown, not skymarks but pin sized marks from high hits on the face. It also has a small paint chip near the toe that has been sharpied, I nearly forgot it was there. No headcover, but I can include a Tommy Armour barrel I have laying around. $130 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
tm3.jpg
tm2.jpg

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
man why do you have to temp me so much i need a 5 wood. ill be looking at this hard. wish it had a head cover tho.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
man why do you have to temp me so much i need a 5 wood. ill be looking at this hard. wish it had a head cover tho.

I'll sell you a bag and the five wood for 160.:laugh:

If you need something you can hit off the deck, it is this club.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
so it has a steel shaft in it? if so ill diff have to put a new shaft in it what happended to the tp shaft. never hit one of those befor but you could send it to me ill try it out and if i like it ill send you the cash paypay HAHAHAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
so it has a steel shaft in it? if so ill diff have to put a new shaft in it what happended to the tp shaft. never hit one of those befor but you could send it to me ill try it out and if i like it ill send you the cash paypay HAHAHAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is what I can do for you. I'm planning to pull the Vista Pro TP from my three wood anyway, I can tip it and put it in the five wood for you. Its a stock TP Vista Pro 80 in stiff flex.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
thats a shame, because i feel (and others on here as well) that the vista is one of the best stock shafts around.... it goes well with the r7 tp...

but if ya cant hit it, theres no point in keeping it around.. :)

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
ive gotta ask, how much for the J33 5 wood head?? im not super interested, but if its the right price, ill take it...

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
can i get the 5 wood on a tryout plan. :)

I can offer you the special Clugnut five day "try it after you buy it" special. All you have to do is purchase said club from Clugnut's wonderful inventory, have it shipped to you, and practice and play a round with it. After five days, if not completely satisfied, just send the club back to Clugnut, and he will refund your money. (Less of course the shipping both ways, any tariffs, taxes or fees, and our very reasonable ninety percent restocking fee.)

You always win when buying from this seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
You can get it on Ebay. If you look, puts some bumps on it. Thanks!

🔥 Latest posts