• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade R9 460

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I agree with VT.

I demo'd the 460 and it was really weak feeling to me.

The smaller head and the stiffer tip section kept the club "with me". Although I will say, the S flex in the Motore is closer to X feeling to me. They seem to feel stiffer to flex.

Demo another with a different shaft before you sell it!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Saw the R9 for the first time today while picking up some "almost golf balls" for my son - he's hitting it too good now o be using real balls in the yard.

Anyhow, the smaller version with the Motore shaft in it was real nice looking, and felt very balanced.

The larger head with the stock shaft seemed really whippy to me. I'm wondering WBL - is your miss high and right with this? I bet if you reshafted this with something a little more stable you'd love it.

VtDivot

Exactly what it is no matter where I "set" it. It's a low kick shaft and I just don't get along with those. I know I could reshaft it but I'm hitting my G10 so well I just want to get rid of this POS.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've got that BurnerTP 10.5*, 2009. If you are all interested in that for a partial trade, LMK.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Since the G10 prices are down to $229 I'll let this go for $225 + shipping. Not registered yet and I paid with cash. You'll get the receipt so you'll have a full warranty with it.

🔥 Latest posts