• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

taylormade Rac Chrome 60*; Callaway Forged Plus 56*; Taylormade R5 Dual Type N 9.5

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
taylormade Rac Chrome 60*; Callaway Forged Plus 56*

OPEN TO TRADES

60*- mint condition.. it still has the taylormade sticker on the shaft.. it looks to have been hit maybe 5 balls total. grip is a like new lamkin crossline, which looks exactly like a Golf Pride Tour Velvet. shaft is wedge flex DG..
$55

56*- Callaway Forged Plus 56*. paintfill removed on the V, it looks cool.. im usually not a fan of paintfill removal, but this one actually looks nice. sole has brushmarks, and a tiny, and i mean tiny bump/nick on the toe( absolutely not noticeable from address, barely noticeable when looking striaght at it) grooves are perfect. a minor ball mark scratch on the face from when the ball climbed up the face with spin.. the grip is a callaway cord, which is mint.

all in all, i have only hit this club 10 times, and by 10 times i mean 10 balls.. it was lying around the house, and thats how it got the teeny nick on the toe.

$45

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
pics of the RAC 60* and the Callaway forged+ 56*

first 2 pics are of the RAC, 2nd 2 are of the callaway
big sale012.jpg
big sale013.jpg
big sale014.jpg
big sale015.jpg

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
SPAM SPAM SPAM! Hahahahahaha....

Having said that...both of the wedges for sale are awesome. I love the RAC Wedges, and the only reason I lost my Callaway was because I used it sooooooooo much. Great feel wedge. I mean, that club was my go to club for nearly any wedge shot. I only changed because it was a suprise gift from my mum.

Soo grab these!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online