• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade RSi 2 irons

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I played Monday with a guy with these in his bag and he absolutely smashed them.

R35
I can see why. You really have to mis hit the ball by quite a bit to lose distance.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I demo'd the new PSi irons today (indoors). I think they were slightly under-inflated - felt a little mushy at impact...........
They changed something in the cavity for feel on the PSi, the RSi's I would not call mushy, but there is a different feel to them.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
They changed something in the cavity for feel on the PSi, the RSi's I would not call mushy, but there is a different feel to them.

I was making a psi/inflation joke................I must be doing it wrong, or you are joking too and I didn't get it......

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Gotcha. Still early in Hawaii...

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I did also demo the PSI's, felt absolutely dead to me. Like nothing at all, no feel.

Hit the M1 driver too, felt really plastic-y, but man did that thing stripe!!!!!! Was hitting really straight. Not as long as the ol' covert though

🔥 Latest posts