• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade Stealth Driver

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Finally got this out on the course. It was a beautiful 65° F day with some wind. This was the first time out after hibernating all winter and the first nine my swing was not good. Putted good the whole day though. Second nine started getting my swing back and had a couple nice drives with this (250?). The first thing I noticed was the sound it makes. Kind of a "click" and not loud. when I managed to put a fairly decent swing on it the ball was straight with a nice trajectory. Club felt good. I bought the 10.5° and left it set on normal. There is no "track" on this version and it did not appear to be draw biased at all. Read some reviews where golfers said the carbon face marked up but I did not see ANY impact marks at all. They must be worse hackers then I am. Overall, it shows promise. I'll keep this thread updated.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Hit the ball much better today. Now I can say this driver is FORGIVING. I had a toe hit and you wouldn't even notice. It is also very straight. It is not longer then my Epic. Certainly just as long.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Last time I played I finally put a good swing on it. The hole is 285 yards (from gold tees) and it ended up at the start of the cart path left of the green about 270 yards. That is one of those "rare" drives I dream of hitting. Stealth is making me happy..

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.