• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade Tour Burner Review

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
I bought this stick from a member of this site, but I can't remember Tony's username so we shall leave him as the infamous Tony.

When I first got this it was a hook machine, and not a small 30 yard hook we are talking 70-80 yard monster hooks. (Brguy can attest to my tee shot on number one at tobacco road) I finally got it cut down to it's current length of 43.75" and put a Multicompound midsize on it. The thing is now straight as an arrow. I don't have the length that I had with my redline, but I am consistently hitting it 285-295 (measured with two separate GPS's for independent verification). And the blueboard puts the ball so freaking high in the air, corners are no longer a problem. I have hit over several trees that were at least 50 ft tall and I would imagine probably taller, but that is just estimating. It is in the bag and will take some serious coaxing to get it out. It is just too consistent.

Great stick, and I got it at an awesome price.

🔥 Latest posts