• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TaylorMade TP Japan Forged irons

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I ho'd a set of these a week or so ago and I have to say they have blown me away. I've shot my best ever round of 68 playing with them. They feel great through the ball, very powerful and soft feeling. I hit these on a great mid-high trajectory which doesn't balloon. The thin top line & milled faces add a touch of class to the overall look of these irons and help generate hop and stop action. They look a little longer heel to toe than most players irons but that helps inspire confidence at address.

Anybody looking for a players set of irons should defenetlygive these a chance. TaylorMade have converted me with these irons and the Tour Burner TP driver...They have had a big impact on my game in a short time, hope it continues. :smilie_tm

Dannykos

Sep 20, 2006
I ho'd a set of these a week or so ago and I have to say they have blown me away. I've shot my best ever round of XXX playing with them. They feel great through the ball, very powerful and soft feeling. I hit these on a great mid-high trajectory which doesn't balloon. The thin top line & milled faces add a touch of class to the overall look of these irons and help generate hop and stop action. They look a little longer heel to toe than most players irons but that helps inspire confidence at address.

Anybody looking for a players set of irons should defenetlygive these a chance. XXXXXXXXX have converted me with these irons and the XXXXXXXXXX driver...They have had a big impact on my game in a short time, hope it continues.

I fixed that for you - so you can copy and past for future use :)

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Hahahaa.. Good one.

Glad you like the irons. They are almost exactly like my 2005 TP CB's... Beautiful irons, very soft, and give a great feeling on confidence over them.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
it's a great honor that you like and surpport taylormade products ! i am the honest customer of taylormade . i will share these equipment for you .wish you will enjoy it .

Your fake clubs are :horse:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.