• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tech Support

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
SUPPORT: 'Hello, technical support, how can I help you? '
LADY: 'Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noise at me so I shut it down. This morning when I turned it on the computer started hissing and cracking, then started smoking and a bad smell, then nothing.'
SUPPORT: 'I will have a technician come over first thing this morning, leave the computer just like it is, so they can find the problem and fix it, or change it out with another computer. Give me your address; phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as they can.'
When the technician got there, the lady showed the technician where the computer was and said what happened to it. This is what the technician found wrong. Take a look at the pictures...you won't believe your eyes!!!!! And you thought YOU had computer problems !!!
comp.jpg
comp1.jpg
comp 2.jpg
comp 3.jpg
The technician told her: 'It must have been after the mouse!'
The woman didn't think it was very funny at all.
comp.jpg
comp1.jpg
comp 2.jpg
comp 3.jpg

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
At first I thought it was going to be one of those jokes about dumb IT guys but it sure wasn't. I found this one that I thought was funny.

A friend of mine told me that when he was in junior high school (mid-to-late nineties), they got a computer in the classroom free for the students to use during breaks. The first thing many of them would do to was to change the dull Windows 95 desktop. The school's IT Manager for some reason thought of this as vandalism, so he frequently fixed it in the only way he knew how -- by reinstalling Windows.

I was almost on the floor laughing when my friend told me about how the IT Manager had come into their classroom one day and told the students, "Will you STOP changing the desktop background? I've had to reinstall Windows every day for the last two weeks now!"

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.