• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TEE CB1

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm so tempted! Is it THAT good rock? What makes it so amazing? Compared to the launcher(06 model) woods?

The ball just explodes off the face. My 3 wood is 10 yards behind my driver if I really nuke it. I had a 7 wood that I could carry 240 with and the 5 wood was good for 250 on the fly with a smooth stroke.

For $85, this is more than a steal, especially with an already upgraded shaft. The stock shaft in the CB1 is the shits. This one is at least a starting point.

R35

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here is a link to my ebay listing, I threw it up for 24/hrs last night and if it doesn't sell I will relist for 5 or 7 days. Not much action on it now so you might be able to snag it for less than I posted here, no offers though. Anyway here it is...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110367243710

From what I have seen I think the bidding will get to somewhere around $65 before shipping maybe higher.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hurts doesn't it! Just kills a great deal like this, especially with our dollar conversion too. Shame mate, you would've KILLED it!

That's the trouble all the time. I seems every time I need something it is online at a great price but NO ONE I know is in the U.S. to bring it here. As well, not many are happy to bring a 43" stick with them as a favor:laugh:

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
That's the trouble all the time. I seems every time I need something it is online at a great price but NO ONE I know is in the U.S. to bring it here. As well, not many are happy to bring a 43" stick with them as a favor:laugh:

If you want I could quote shipping you just the head, I can't imagine that would be to bad. Its up to you let me know.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
If you want I could quote shipping you just the head, I can't imagine that would be to bad. Its up to you let me know.

In no way am I pushing you Xam, but this would be a missed opportunity. I can't imagine that the head would cost anymore than $15 to ship here, so you'd get it for about $80-85 US. Very soon, I'll have a truckload of shafts that I can send you cheap as chips (depending on what you want) and you could have a TEE 3 wood in great condition with a choice of shafts for about $130 -150 Aussie dollars.

Try finding a TEE 3 wood in Aus let alone for that price!

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
Lefty, I also have one that I don't really like. It is just too hard to give up on the GEEKs for me. They are just as long and I am deadly accurate with them. I have a 3w shafted with a CompNT stiff just laying here.

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Lefty, I also have one that I don't really like. It is just too hard to give up on the GEEKs for me. They are just as long and I am deadly accurate with them. I have a 3w shafted with a CompNT stiff just laying here.

Wow, probably only the second person I've heard that doesn't like them.

Make yours left handed and I'll take it off your hands before my next blink! :killersmiley:

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
I think the flu has taken me over. I should have remembered you were lefty by the name.

Its not that I don't like the CB1, its just that my GEEKs are performing better and I am used to them. If the GEEKs didn't exist I would probably be gaming the CB1.

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I think the flu has taken me over. I should have remembered you were lefty by the name.

Its not that I don't like the CB1, its just that my GEEKs are performing better and I am used to them. If the GEEKs didn't exist I would probably be gaming the CB1.

Thats alright, happens to the best of us.

If I were righty, you'd probably have an offer for the CB1 and the 907 D1 that failed the tests. :)

But fair point on the GEEKs, have heard great things about them too. I've got a GEEK DCT Driver heading my way that I'm very excited about!!!

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
I really didn't get along with the 907D1. I heard such great things about the 907 line but I just blocked everything with it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.