• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TEE CB2 Hybrid

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Anyone ever hit one of these. TGW has a new ladies 25* for $70. Thinking about picking it up for my daughter. Perfectly replaces her 5i. For twelve she's kind of a PITA because she wants to hit everything fifty times before she says she likes it. No TEE lady hybrids around here for her to try.

I know their FWs have a good rep.

Kevin

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Yep, I have a TEE CB2 4 hynrid with a project X shaft, nice club but it's a bit clunky looking compared to my Burner rescues.

The TEE has always performed well in my hands & that's saying a lot.:laugh:

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Thanks. I bought her Big Bertha FWs, 3-5-7, from Cally Pre-owned about a month ago. She crushes the 7w and 5w, we're working on the 3w. She has never really liked hybrids, but never had a nice one with a graphite shaft either. Only a couple in her junior set.

I went ahead and ordered the TEE while she and her mom were out of the room. When I saw it came with a weight kit I couldn't resist for $70. She'll think that's cool, and have a good attitude about it. If she doesn't like it my wife can hit it.

Kevin

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Hahah.. Buying clubs is just plain fun, even if it's not for you. :)

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
The club came today and UPS didn't break it. Woohoo!

Great looking club. As soon as my daughter saw it when she came home from school she said, "can we go to the range?" We did and she hit is very nicely, thank you very much. Good purchase.

Kevin

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States
I'm playing a 22* with a 5.5 Rifle, one of the best hybrids I've hit.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hahah.. Buying clubs is just plain fun, even if it's not for you. :)

Indeed!!! Even "looking at" clubs ad finding the best deal for something you aren't going to buy anyways is fun... :D

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Went to the range again today. My Daughter was smacking the crap out the TEE. Hitting it 140-150 yards. As far or farther than her 7w and 5w. She is really attached to the 7w as she has had success with it as she learns to be consistent, but after today, it looks like the 7w's days in her bag might be numbered. We came home and ordered the 22* which may nudge out the 23* 7w.

For $70 these things are money. They're selling the men's for $80, and if they had them in lefty I'd snag a couple for myself.

Kevin

🔥 Latest posts