• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tee-Itz Golf tee clips

Tee-Itz

Tee-Itz
Aug 23, 2006
Hello I am new to your site. Thanks for having it. I am the inventor for Tee-Itz golf tee clips. They clip anywhere. they sell for 4.99 each and come in 6 different colors. Feel free to visit my site which you will see in my profile. Have a Great day! :usflag:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
it is spam Doug. ;)

These guys who can't afford a golf channel infomercial try to get free advertising from places like this.

Pisses me off but every so often I like to leave one up for ridicule.

Comments on this gadget are welcome. :biglol:

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Rockford35 said:
Funny, I was just going to say the same about you...

:D

R35

Thanks. You know, they are only $4.99 each and they come in 6 different colors. I am working on a glow-in-the-dark version and a variety of flavors including cherry, peppermint, bubblegum, strawberry, and tropical punch.

They are appropriate for all occasions and provide hours of entertainment for the whole family!

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
TH I love your attitude, take it, spin it, and tell them to shove it. Perfect.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
token_hottie said:
Thanks. You know, they are only $4.99 each and they come in 6 different colors. I am working on a glow-in-the-dark version and a variety of flavors including cherry, peppermint, bubblegum, strawberry, and tropical punch.

They are appropriate for all occasions and provide hours of entertainment for the whole family!

4.99???

Damn the ones I want the Mrs. to get are probably gonna cost me 5 grand ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VtDivot said:
4.99???

Damn the ones I want the Mrs. to get are probably gonna cost me 5 grand ;)

Do they come in 6 different colours and taste like strawberries.

Hell, for 5 grand, they better do the dishes and mow the lawn! :D

R35

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
token_hottie said:

When you do the infomercial, I want a copy.:)

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online