• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tee-Itz Golf tee clips

mgoblue

Who me?
Jun 9, 2005
token_hottie said:
Thanks. You know, they are only $4.99 each and they come in 6 different colors. I am working on a glow-in-the-dark version and a variety of flavors including cherry, peppermint, bubblegum, strawberry, and tropical punch.

They are appropriate for all occasions and provide hours of entertainment for the whole family!

Do they come in a pair? Or do I have to get them separately? Can I mix and match flavors? I'm looking forward to seeing your tee-its.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Why do I keep having the image that he was one of the contestants on here...
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5944
... and forgot to take the golf tees out of his pockets.

I guess if you take a sharp one every now and then, and are unlike the OP who can proudly wear his testicles on his hat, then maybe looking like a dufis with golf tees hanging off your hat is not all a bad thing. I just gave him his new add campaign. "Have you ever taken a sharp 2 3/4" tee in the nuts while trying to line up that 20 footer..."

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast

Deep in thought
Sep 6, 2005
I looked at these things yesterday, and all I can say is if it ever should happen, like because of irreparable brain damage, plese just end it for me. A quick painless death rather than the embarassment of using those things.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
token_hottie said:
Jeez, RBB they aren't that bad - even Phil Mickelson has a set!

th
Enough said, he also looked extremely rediculous wearing his collar up for years, and obviously no one told him or he didn't listen. The fassion police must have had the "Blue Flu" for that period of time. Or maybe his wife said that she would compromise and buy him a tee-itz for his neato visor if he would just put his collar down. Elvis has left the building.

edit 1 - ... and I actually like Phil Mickleson :)

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
token_hottie said:
Jeez, RBB they aren't that bad - even Phil Mickelson has a set!

th

:wow: :wow: Perfect - Couldn't have said it better myself.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Actually, wearing your collar up is a good idea for people who spend a lot of the time in the sun. Skin cancer is nothing to laugh at. Not to mention alligator skin.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
That's why they invented sunscreen - so you don't look like an ass out there on the course with your collar up and your tee-itz out :D

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I love playing with my tee-itz out there, I even try to have people come out with their pair and we all play together.

Which reminds me, hey TH, ever play Paako Ridge?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
SiberianDVM said:
Who told you about my tee-itz?

Rock!!!!!!

It DEFINITELY wasn't me.

I did tell everyone about your ingrown toenail tho.

:D

R35

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Do you know what you call a cow's utter?

A TEET!!!!!!

Now I'm in volved in bad puns....

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Hahaha... I just feel bad for the poor F***er that origionally posted this. What a Tee-It.

Now I feel bad for joining in this thread, I never thought I'd openly speak negativly about a tee-it.

Chris.

🔥 Latest posts