• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tee-Itz Golf tee clips

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I'm now officially sucked into the vortex of shottalk...Whatever the hell vortex means?????

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
"A vortex is a spinning turbulent flow (or any spiral whirling motion) with closed streamlines. The shape of media or mass rotating rapidly around a center forms a vortex. It is a flow involving rotation about an axis (not always oriented vertically though; sometimes possessing a horizontal axis)."

Duh.

:D

R35

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
token_hottie said:
That's why they invented sunscreen - so you don't look like an ass out there on the course with your collar up and your tee-itz out :D

Frankenstein here...

FYI - a recent study showed that most sunscreens, while able to prevent sunburn, did a poor job of blocking the more dangerous UVA rays that cause skin cancer. The report basically reinforced the idea that sunscreen should be an adjunct to, and not a substitute for, protective clothing.

Quoted from the report:

Products that contain such ingredients as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide physically block all types of ultraviolet radiation.

Other ingredients that the American Melanoma Foundation say help protect against UVA are sulisobenzone, oxybenzone, Parsol 1789 or avobenzone.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
token_hottie said:
No actually, never played golf in NM. Las Cruces has excellent mexican food though - yummmy! :)

Half of my family are chile farmers and such down in the Cruces and Hatch(Hatch Chile being the best in New Mexico).

As far as golfing here send me a PM if you head here, and that goes for all of you, there is some absolutely wonderful golf here and I'd like to play with some of you lot!

🔥 Latest posts