• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Teeth??

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Okay, modern dental technology allows one to have extremely white teeth. I understand and appreciate clean looking teeth. If your teeth have been stained by smoking or chewing, I can see the desire to have them looking more natural. Some, however, go way too far.
In the past, some on television have caught my eye as way too white to be anything close to a natural color. I guess whether it be teeth or makeup or hair or boobs... if you have the money and the attention, you can afford to look completely artificial. The one who has really gone overboard with the white teeth is Robin Mead on HLN Morning Express. This young lady is extremely talented and exudes a natural beauty. Her teeth, however, are the same color as a Top Flite as you remove it from its sleeve. Whiten you teeth, folks. I don't care. If you are a national television personality, you'll look a lot less vain if you keep it natural looking.
Rant off....

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
So Once upon a time there was an artist named Leonard painting a picture of a girl named Lisa on the side of a road where the background looked nice. This young fellow named Limp came along on his goat powered cart and stopped to look. "You best fix those ugly teeth" Limp told Leonard, and the rest is history.
1387724691560.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.