• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Teh Master gets the axe at DG....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
OK lets see I joined there at the beginning of last month, I originally thought it sucked, then things kind off died at GR so I decieded to go back there and hang for a while get banned untill things spiced back up at GR, so I pi$$ed of a lot of people hmm got bored got into a flame with
>lobster girl
>buck rogers
>scottsfj
>gobber
>creosote
>golfnooch
>vcony

And proabaly a few more though there are nice people there

Goflyers (a sound guy)
tigerrocks a kid 13 or something
ZAP I actually liked. (didn't give me grief)
sling ;)

There were some people I didn't know who were proabaly ok.

So then I got into a we flame with buck nooch was way biast to all his cronies.

So I then procedded to come back as about 10 new people in about 15 minutes got accused of being a computer hacker, hmm so weird and some nice people.

I wont be ever going back there.

GR and shottalk are my true homes.

I can't wait untill this place getrs alive and kicking it will be the joint.

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
You say that you liked Zap, but one of the first things you said to him was "get down on your knees[sic] and suck it."

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Hey Lupus you have made 3 posts and they have been as worthy as the crap in back garden, you fool. Who ever you may be at DG I'm not at this forum for flames I'm hear becuase I like it. I don't need idiots like you trying to get me banned.

And I think i'm safe at GR as two of the mods are good friends of mine.

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
Pardon me, Master, but nothing that I have said thus far is untrue. I'm not here to try and get you banned and I'm not here starting flame wars. For the record, you called me an "idiot" and I have said nothing defaming you. Continue to insult me and I will call for your banning.

Don't worry about who I may be at DG or GR. I'm done with GR anyway because of the way things and people are being deleted arbitrarily.

My advice to you is quit talking about the other sites when you are here, and install a filter between your mind and your mouth. Maybe you don't always mean it, but a lot of what you say about or to other people comes off as insulting.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
So are we cool or not?

It is just the way your first 3 posts are directed at me, I'm sorry if I offended you. I would not of brought up the other sites if you havdn't of.

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
Whether we're cool or not remains to be seen. You've insulted a great many people over these last several weeks. Many of whom I consider good personal friends. I just want to give you fair notice that if a shot gets fired over my bow, then I'm coming for you full throttle. You just really need to think about what you're typing and how it might come across. And you don't have to comment on every single thread. Some of the best posts on these boards come from people who only speak when spoken to or know they can add something of substance.

I'm not going to deny that there isn't a post count competition at some of the other sites, but it's more of a running joke than a competition. Just know that sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut about some things.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Fine ok. I have never been in a flame on this board get on well with all members, and never want to get into one. So if you keeo it cool, so will I.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I'm not here starting flame wars.

Really?

Glad to hear it.

That statement would have more credibility if you had made it before this thread had died, coming here 7 days later indicates to me that you are just here hunting the master.

I think it's all water under the bridge now, I hope you agree.

Welcome aboard by the way, I look forward to your participation. :)

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
That statement would have more credibility if you had made it before this thread had died, coming here 7 days later indicates to me that you are just here hunting the master.

Since you already have preconceived notions of my intentions, maybe you should get rid of me.

I'm obviously new here. I was trying to read through all the posts to see if there was anything that I could add. Since I have particular interest in who The Master slams, I thought it appropriate to respond. But if this is not what the board is about, i.e. respond to topics that are of interest to the user, then maybe this isn't the place that I thought it was.

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
My notions were concieved by your first 3 posts, since I do not know you they could not be "preconcieved".

Let's just start over, shall we?

How's your golf game these days?

Lupus

DG Crustacean of Death
Jan 20, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
My notions were concieved by your first 3 posts, since I do not know you they could not be "preconcieved".

Good point.:eek:

🔥 Latest posts