• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tell me something about goos's sexes?

ronball09

Feb 21, 2009
Geese have a specially modified bill for grasping sedges and grasses, their main diet
The sexes are alike in coloration; males (called ganders) are usually larger than females. Both sexes utter loud honking or gabbling cries while in flight or when danger appears. Geese pair for life. Flocks traveling in V-formations migrate between their northern breeding grounds and southern wintering grounds. See also :diespam: :diespam:

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Well it wins my vote for "WTF? Post of the Month" .... I'm sure I've a few in the top 10 :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
We must all genuflect and praise Al Gore for giving us this wonderful internet, from which we glean such wondrous knowledge.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Let's see...Rock is our resident sheep expert, so I'm guessing you want to be the resident goose expert?

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I wonder if the resident goose expert can tell whether it was a male or female goose that left a load in the line of my putt yesterday?

:laugh:

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
I wonder if the resident goose expert can tell whether it was a male or female goose that left a load in the line of my putt yesterday?

:laugh:

Was it reading a magazine and taking an unecessarily long time when it did it?

Hos

Jan 11, 2009
Drink, drink, drink.. all day long - oh shit, I'm still on the internet!

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
awww.prairiestateoutdoors.com_images_uploads_geese_golf.jpg

They also make turds all over the golf course.

awww.ofcourseimright.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2009_01_goose_poop.jpg

🔥 Latest posts