• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tell me these arent beautiful

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Just look at these irons and tell me they arent just beautiful as hell. I dont think I could hit them, but they are awesome looking.

ai232.photobucket.com_albums_ee55_littlehuth_photo_101.jpg

ai232.photobucket.com_albums_ee55_littlehuth_photo_102_1.jpg

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Wow, ZO's. I couldn't hit em either, but they are hot. Did you decide which model your getting?

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
Have a hit with them before deciding you can or can't hit them, I think you might be pleasantly surprised. They look pretty solid for MB blades, and have a look that they wouldn't be as hard to hit as some of the thinner MB's around like the Apex or JB333's.

They certainly do look good, and would look great in my bag.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
figjam, wats a JB333?

Those are sexy though, although not as sexy as J33b's:laugh:

OP
Lil_Huth

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
I know they are damn good looking. Nope I havent decided yet clug, will be trying to hit them tomorrow or friday some more. I hit these and wasnt doing too bad actually. But not consistently enough to shell out $1k for em. I am leaning towards the Blades or Cavity Backs/ Evolutions.

OP
Lil_Huth

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Another thing that makes me shy away from them is that they are ZO. They dont have progressive or minimal offset, they have absolutely ZERO. That scares me even thinking about it.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
We sell the ZO's actually better than you'd think...they are absolutely stunning looking in person...awsome feel...and for blades, pretty damn forgiving.

Again, remember we're talking blades....

I personally play the Evos in my #1 bag and cannot describe how nice these are.

Have your fitter let yu sample one of each...as well as the CB's

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
See, this is something I do not understand. I started playing in the mid/late 70's and learned on blades. I've yet to see ANY club made that I can't hit with confidence provided it has the correct shaft in it.

I think some of you people need to hike up your skirts and quit whining...they're just golf clubs.

Are there cars you can't drive? Are there courses you can't play? No. So why is it so different with clubs?

btw, this comes from a guy who shoots 90's golf...and I'm still positive I could hit those blades and enjoy my round.

Not singling anyone out, not really directed at Lil Huth...just felt the need to say it.

OP
Lil_Huth

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
I understand where you are coming from McDavis. Its not that I cant hit them, its that I might not be able to hit them consistently. I would be able to hit a Mb or a Cb with more consistency than these. This is all I am saying.

OP
Lil_Huth

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
So Indacup, you like the KZG line of clubs? To tell you the truth I loved the irons when I was hitting them.

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
I've gotta go with McDavis on this one. The main reason people have so much trouble hitting blades is because they always come with stiff shafts because they are directed at low handicappers. If the same people who have trouble in the past with blades tried some with the correct shaft, they might find it's easier than they think.

Lil Huth, I think if you are a 7 mark you should be plenty good enough to hit blades consistently. But maybe the best option is for you to mix it up a bit and get the ZO's in the shorter clubs and get the CB's in the 3 and 4.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
You couldn't handle my corvette, MC, you girl.:laugh:

I think I know what you mean, but really, do you think a 15 or a 20 should be hitting zero offset blades? Why don't you use blades?

OP
Lil_Huth

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
I would indeed love to grab a set of these, but the ZOs are some expensive pieces of art. Atleast thats what I think. Maybe they arent that bad. We may be lucky if Indacup would enlighten us on price per head. These are even in the satin finish, I mean come on these things look incredible.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Those are great looking!

Also, I'll second Indacup's recommendation of the Evolutions; simply great combo set.

As for pricing per head on the ZO, it ain't gonna happen. From what I understand, and Indacup can correct me if I'm wrong, KZG polices their dealers tighter than PING and ensures that their irons are sold in person as fitted complete sets only.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.