• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tempo Tempo Tempo

OP
N

niner

For 12 years I played golf without ever thinking about tempo. There were days when I went out and it felt impossible to hit a green or drive a fairway. And then there were days where things felt so easy and effortless. All those years I never thought about why that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me rhythym and tempo was the answer.

After finding my tempo speed and practicing swings with it over and over the game has gotten much easier. For the first time I truely know what tempo I need to swing at, and my golf game has truely changed because of it.

So I guess all I'm trying to get across with this thread is... if you truely don't know what your tempo is or have not practiced mastering it consistanty- you should. If its counting "1 2" or "seventeen hit" or listening to ocean waves coming in and out, what ever it is... find it, practice it, and master it! It is the key to playing good golf!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.