• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Texas Course Review - a Canadian's persepective

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Seeing as how he was taking from both yerself and the missus all week, comes as no surprise he wrestled the crown aswell ;) ... congrats on you exemplary hosting btw .. do I sense a new avatar is on it's way ?

I'll think about it but this one still seems to fit most of the time. :p

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Ya, I squeaked out a victory as the vistor on home turf for Dave. I actually could have shot much better that day but blew a few putts.

Wirehair had a terrible day. Double par on every hole! He was out of it from the :D

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Ya, I squeaked out a victory as the vistor on home turf for Dave. I actually could have shot much better that day but blew a few putts.

Wirehair had a terrible day. Double par on every hole! He was out of it from the :D

R35

Yeah, I could've done alot better too if I didn't suck.

But poor wirehair, ob on almost every hole too. :p

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Bravo:

What about a continguent of us head to Florida at this time next year, then....? :) :beach3: :usflag:

We could definitely do it in Florida...October/early November would be perfect...anywhere in the southern US is excellent during that timeframe...much lower temps and humidity too.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
We could definitely do it in Florida...October/early November would be perfect...anywhere in the southern US is excellent during that timeframe...much lower temps and humidity too.

One good thing about FL is it's CHEAP, especially air and hotels.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Shottalk championship??? maybe start with regionals (european, west canada, east canada, southern us, ne us, western us, midwest)??? should be able to get at least a foursome from each :)

flight99

Aug 14, 2006
Never new Texas to be that beautiful! Will have to plan a trip. Nice pics. If you guys are having problems with the Mrs. check out http://www.zippyvideos.com/7662703053677386/wifeschool/ it may be of help.
icon12.gif

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Never new Texas to be that beautiful! Will have to plan a trip. Nice pics. If you guys are having problems with the Mrs. check out http://www.zippyvideos.com/7662703053677386/wifeschool/ it may be of help.
icon12.gif

Great video.

Most of Texas doesn't look like this. Central TX is by far the nicest part of the state. Whatever you do, avoid West TX if you're looking for anything other than tumble weed and oil wells.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Central and east texas are great. West texas and the pan handle are not as easy on the eyes.
If you like snow, we have the pan handle.
If you like hot and humid we have south texas.
If you like the forrest we have east texas.
If you like the desert we have west texas.
Why would anyone live anywhere else? :)

Members online

No members online now.