• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thank You ST!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I like all of you and wish we all lived in the same city so we could drink cheap beer, eat pickled eggs, and smell each other's farts.

Seems like a large "covey" of STers live in Wisconsin. That must be the home of "cheap beer, pickled eggs", and goat cheese. Because, when there's a stiff north wind, we smell their farts clear down here in Kansas!!!:emot-ange:emot-ange

I still say, when I win the Powerball I'm going to set up the ShotTalk Global Golf and Fart Open. I'll pay travel costs to get as many of you together as we can to enjoy a weekend of fun and frolic. All you'll need to bring are the pickled eggs, brats, and fat women. Nah!!! When I win the Powerball, I'll be way too "special" to associate with you who belch, fart, and play muni courses!!!:faintthud:faintthud

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Had cabbage, ham and the rest of "boiled" dinner tonight. I'm trying to reach gwlee7 with a real potent wakeup call.... :)

And limp, I remember your comments about "sliders"... :D

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Had cabbage, ham and the rest of "boiled" dinner tonight. I'm trying to reach gwlee7 with a real potent wakeup call.... :)

And limp, I remember your comments about "sliders"... :D

After all that Messican I ate, there's nothing you could do to me that I haven't already done to myself. :dead::p

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I thought you NC guys ate chitlins, and possum, and coon innards and s#&*%$? like that? Now I bet THAT would make for some rotten f**ts.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I still say, when I win the Powerball I'm going to set up the ShotTalk Global Golf and Fart Open. I'll pay travel costs to get as many of you together as we can to enjoy a weekend of fun and frolic. All you'll need to bring are the pickled eggs, brats, and fat women. Nah!!! When I win the Powerball, I'll be way too "special" to associate with you who belch, fart, and play muni courses!!!:faintthud:faintthud

I refuse to frolic. Unless jeff is there....or MC's daughter...

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Here are some GWLeeisms for ya:
Chuck: If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
GWLee: If your aunt had balls then your uncle would be queer(or something to that extent)

Chuck: D@#$ that shot sucked
GWLee: (As my bud Rodney rolls up to the other tee box with his son in the cart) HEY, don't cuss in front of the f@#@$%g kid!!!

The guy can definetely talk a little smack.

G, when we playing again?

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Here are some GWLeeisms for ya:
Chuck: If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
GWLee: If your aunt had balls then your uncle would be queer(or something to that extent)

Chuck: D@#$ that shot sucked
GWLee: (As my bud Rodney rolls up to the other tee box with his son in the cart) HEY, don't cuss in front of the f@#@$%g kid!!!

The guy can definetely talk a little smack.

G, when we playing again?

I don't know but, we should probably start our own thread to talk about it. :emot-ange

Actually, this upcoming weekend I have to try and get through the Club Championship (I will most likely come in about 16th in the Championship flight) so, maybe the next weekend?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Why?

This whole site should be restricted to one thread...it would save lots of un-needed clicking on my end....

I doubt it would change anyone's posting habbits...well...no one important anyway....

I like strawberry jelly....and cherry pie...

Oh look....a squirrel

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Why?

This whole site should be restricted to one thread...it would save lots of un-needed clicking on my end....

I doubt it would change anyone's posting habbits...well...no one important anyway....

I like strawberry jelly....and cherry pie...

Oh look....a squirrel

Apple pie is so much better.

Damn squirrel is on acid!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.