• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanks from me!!

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Just a quick note for you guys. After all the feedback on Ebay vs Website sales. The overwhelming response both public and private was that the prices were simply better on Ebay. Using your posts and emails(as proof) my team and I were able to convince the owner of Global Golf to lower the website prices to either match or beat Ebay average sale prices by 5%. I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback and willingness to be honest. This has already lead to a doubling of daily web sales and helps both me and webmasters like Sling with our programs and profits!

Thanks again!! and happy ho'ing

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
sounds like we need a 1 day only 20% off sale to celebrate.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Thanks again!! and happy ho'ing

I love how he actually says happy ho'ing. It's like he really gets us, like he really knows wats going on around here;)

Im still waiting for Ezra in less than another month to be on the next "perfect" driver. Maybe over to Callaway or Cobra he goes?:D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I love how he actually says happy ho'ing. It's like he really gets us, like he really knows wats going on around here;)

Im still waiting for Ezra in less than another month to be on the next "perfect" driver. Maybe over to Callaway or Cobra he goes?:D

EZ will never play a cally driver

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You're welcome... I personally threw that ADS # off.
icon10.gif
Just kidding. Good luck, you guys have given me some stellar deals. Now put some more stuff up on the site. lol.

Oh, and yes, a Callaway driver is probably a longshot. Especially since I took a chance and tried my first non-Taylormade driver last month... and it was bar none the worst driver I've ever hit. Had to buy a new bag because it was violated by that foriegn club. lol.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Robereno,

I will give you guys first chance on anything new I might need. Thank you for making this game more affordable for us. (My brother sssmokin just bought a SQ from you and is delighted)..

:laugh:

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I thought I had posted enough on non-globalgolf related threads to deserve the use of that terminology!!! LOL:)

t

kiwi

Kiwi Club Ho
Aug 20, 2005
Why when I got to the checkout does it want to charge $90US to post 2 clubs down here. (A driver and 3 wood) You can fit 2 in a box. I know they charge by weight. Do I just send an e-mail.

Oh yeah I'm in New Zealand btw

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I dont know Kiwi, send an email to customer service and ask them. If you dont get a response let me know and I will chase them down!

My Name is Nate

Yah Shoor Yoo Betcha
Jan 29, 2007
Rob,

If I may I would like to make one suggestion to improve your website browsing experience. Make the header row browsable.

IE:
Men » Right Hand » Wedge » Callaway » X Tour Vintage » Gap Wedge » 54 Degree » Steel » Stiff Flex

Let me click Callaway and see all the Mens Right Handed Wedges. Or let me click Gap Wedge and see all the criteria up to that point. It makes it alot easier than having to return to the home page and restart a search, or find similar items when just clicking around browsing the site.

I know this is not an easy task, but something that would help this lazy customer.

Thanks.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Ohhhh man, this is definately the first place I am going from now on.

kiwi

Kiwi Club Ho
Aug 20, 2005
I dont know Kiwi, send an email to customer service and ask them. If you dont get a response let me know and I will chase them down!

I sent one a couple of days ago, no dice. Sent another just now, see if I can get a reply this time, or else I'll just buy on ebay

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
your suggestion has been passed on to the "tech" side of our team. Thanks for the input!!

🔥 Latest posts