• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanks, Sling....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I'm now the proud owner of a ShotTalk coffee cup!! It's GREAT!! It arrived in today's mail... intact. As we sit glued to the television watching the tornados creep closer and closer, the cup is ready to go to the basement. Can't lose such a great momento of kickin' the butts of a cadre' of those who should have been much smarter and wiser in picking the Master's winner... but were mere amateurs compared to my statistical and scientific mastermind!!!

We saw Sadaam Hussein's gold plated AK47 when visiting the Pentagon a couple weeks ago. I may just have to get my ShotTalk cup gold plated to really commemorate the fire power I exhibited in this contest. In fact, this bunch of wusses didn't even bring knives to the gunfight the way my Master's picks ran away with the tourney.

(Have I earned any middle finger salutes, yet??)

Sling, just wanted to let you know the cup showed up. And... thanks again for all the good times you have given us while hosting us here on ShotTalk. Best of luck as you move on to bigger and better things.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PHOTOS!!!!!

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I never got a cup from the one I won several years back. Got my other stuff though. Think it was like a wedge and something else.

🔥 Latest posts