• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanx for the invite

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Hey guys, this site has a great look and feel to it. Major kudos to the designer and admin ppl for getting it up and running. I took delivery of a new digi cam last weekend so I'm looking forward to posting pics from the Emerald. It'll also give you guys a different perspective of golfing with storm clouds racing overhead and trees bent sideways in a force 8, yer spoilt and ya know it ;)

Cheers

Dave

P.S Grrrrrrrr ....... haveta start all over again as a junior member .... surely you should be allowed carry yer score over :rolleyes:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Sweet!

Welcome Dave.

I could change you from junior member to pathetic hacker or clueless noob if you like. ;)

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
I vote for Clueless Noob - in fact, I would like to volunteer for it. But what level would come next??

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Dave:

Good to have you over. Get Irishgolfer to join us...

OP
Dave Ireland

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
Sweet!

Welcome Dave.

I could change you from junior member to pathetic hacker or clueless noob if you like. ;)

Nah Nah Sling let me at it ...... as a great man once said ..... I may be in the gutter but if I look up I can see the stars :p

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I wanna be "Sarcasm Czar". Can I? Van I please!? :) Good to see you DI.

OP
Dave Ireland

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
I wanna be "Sarcasm Czar". Can I? Van I please!? :) Good to see you DI.

Hey BD....... you do yerself an injustice , there's so much more to you than just sarcasm, looking forward to the parry and thrust compadre......

Members online

No members online now.