• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

That Has Never Happened Before...

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
I hit the range by my office over lunch, and a woman asked to take some pictures of me while swinging!

Okay, she was apparently putting together something for their website, but it was still enough to make me nervous ;) I did not shank any until she went away, thankfully.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Soon there will be pics of you on the internet swinging a golf club naked with various amounts of photoshopping going on!

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Now the real question is... was your fly zipped during this photo shoot? :shocked:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
People take pictures of me al the time out in public...they keep calling me brad...or Mr. Pitt...

;)

Sounds liek she liked your swing, felt it was a good fit for the website. I would be honored.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
People take pictures of me al the time out in public...they keep calling me brad...or Mr. Pitt...

;)
Yeah, but that's in bars, and they're men, and when they sober up they no longer call you Brad, but when you sober up they still call you. :laugh:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Huh? I'm lazy--I did an image search for "fat woman," and that was the most acceptable one that popped up.

Are you sure it was someone else????????????
awww.clipartof.com_images_thumbnail_2442.gif

🔥 Latest posts