• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

THAT is good golf

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
I'm finally consistently playing the golf I always knew I should be. On Saturday I had a semi competetive match (lots of trash-talking) with a buddy, which i closed 3&2 with a birdie on 16. i finished out and my stroke play score was 78. i had 3 birdies that round. today, i played 36 holes. i went 39-37 for a 76, with 3 birdies as well. i ate lunch and then went back out and played another round. i started with a 40, which included 5 bogeys (BAD bogeys) and a birdie, but i turned it around on the back with a 37 with 2 bogeys and a bird. im just hitting the ball a lot more solidly. my handicap is getting quite low, so i hope i can just keep this good playing up and be consistently sub 80. I found that the real difference is that I am making a lot more birdies than normal, and no doubles or screw up holes. didnt make ONE double bogey all weekend. Hopefully I'm playing this well when the tournament season begins (2 weeks today).
ps. this was all on a 6500 yards par 72 - 36/36
oh yeah, my putter is also ON FIRE.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
19, you are now lower than me again... i am still 7.2(or is it 7.3??, w/e) having not played to post in 2 weeks.. ive gotta have a nice round tomorrow to get the cap down... its a race to scratch... :laugh: well not really...

Members online

No members online now.