• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the 2009 Masters coffee cup challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
Padraig Harrington
Lee Westwood
Brandt Snedeker
Hunter Mahan 2 + 5 for a non top 30 = 7

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Sling, one question... do our picks count in a different order than we list them? If the first one on my list gets 4'th do I get the 4'th place points or does he have to place 1'st?

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Sling, one question... do our picks count in a different order than we list them? If the first one on my list gets 4'th do I get the 4'th place points or does he have to place 1'st?

The order you pick makes no difference. It's how the pick finishes. None of yours will make the cut anyway so no need to worry. :biglol:

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007

the only order that matters is that on the pga website.

How you list your picks may show who you have a man crush on though...:wow: I guess you like the big breasted men as well as the young Irish lads.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
the only order that matters is that on the pga website.

How you list your picks may show who you have a man crush on though...:wow: I guess you like the big breasted men as well as the young Irish lads.

Don't forget angry Aussies and Wisconsinites.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
these were my picks...guess I'll have to rethink this.

It's funny you mentioned that. I was wondering how many people, if any, check the picks already posted to avoid duplication... and what happens if there are duplicates.

That said, I'm not married to those picks... for a small con$ideration, I'd be willing to change ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts