• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The 2012 Master's coffee cup challenge

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Back by popular demand, the Major tournament coffee cup challenge!

The rules:

Pick 4 golfers to win the Master's (you may even pick Tiger if you think it's wise)

Scoring is as follows;
10 points for first place
9 points for second
8 points for 3rd and so on.
5 additional points if you pick a non top 30 player who places in the top ten***

The person with the most points, wins This wonderful prize! ;)

cup.jpg

A note about scoring and any ties....
Scoring is calculated form the leaderboard on PGATOUR.com - The Official Site of the PGA TOUR.
I count ONLY the first 10 positions In other words, if there are 3 people tied for 3rd on PGATOUR.com - The Official Site of the PGA TOUR. They are counted as 3rd, 4th and 5th place.
I hope that is perfectly clear.

In the event of a tie, coffee cups will be carried to a tie breaker at the next event (
RBC Heritage - PGATOUR.com
) between the winners
in question.

Further, you may make only one set of picks but you may edit them until Wednesday night. I close the thread Thursday morning.

Good luck.

***all taxes, duties or other fees are the sole responsibility of the winner***

One other thing..... please use the golfers real name. use of a nickname that I have to figure (lefty,big easy, etc) out will result in disqualification

cup.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Tiger Woods-wins by the way
Rory McIlroy
Graeme Mcdowell-messed up way to spell his first name, but i like the iron game.
Phil Mickelson-no need to explain this right?

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Tiger Woods
Phil Mickelson
Rory McIlroy
Keegan Bradley (2nd leg of Keegan Slam)

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Luke Donald
Lee Westwood
Steve Stricker
Tiger Woods

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
We beg for discussion on ShotTalk. It has been so quiet around here you could hear a mouse fart. Offer a coffee cup as a prize and we have posters come out of the woodwork. Didn't understand the social significance of being able to brag about winning a ShotTalk coffee cup, that "special someone" will be elevated to. Now, if I only knew how to "fix" the contest so I was assured of being the winner. Sling... Cash?? Kindness?? What will it take to have you adjust my choices around 3 p.m. on Sunday afternoon????? :>)

🔥 Latest posts