• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The apocalypse has arrived

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
Why do I keep coming back to this post?...lol.

Neal, PM me your best price on that Launcher 400 and the 460.....

R35

Rock, I saw a Golfsmith ad in todays paper with the 460s for $199.00. I predict a little hoing in your future. :D

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
Neal

Have you any photos of the Royal Collection Super CV, 16*, $50, I'm interested. What's the shaft?

Thanks

Any photos?

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
The Nikes are in decent shape. There are a few slipping ferrules, a rock ding on the 5 iron, and some face wear on the 6 iron and the short irons, plus a bit of bag chatter, but they're still perfectly playable, lol

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
Is the flex regular or stiff...?

You steppin up to the plate and buying men's clubs now Kilted ? ..... played with a guy (mid 50's) you was using the G2 with Aldila NV and he was just murdering it down the pipe time after time ... if it wasn't for the 6 drivers in the bag I'd gladly find a home for one ..

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
holy crap, i totally forgot about this thread. Sorry about never getting back to you all with pics, i still havent gotten a chance to. I was supposed to take some when i listed the clubs on ebay, but that got pushed aside by work. Grrrr. Ill get back to you all ASAP. TSIGUY-im actually taking the SE wedges off the market right now as they've found their way into my backup bag
Strider-they are DGS300

🔥 Latest posts