• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the big break

millrivermem

Aug 12, 2008
Well this doesnt entirely pertain to any certain professional tour..however...I recently was made aware of the fact that the 2009 edition of The Golf Channel's tv show The Big Break is goin to be filmed at my home course here in Prince Edward Island, Canada..hopefully it is turns out that way as to not make me look like an ass and make a few of your perhaps a touch envious that i get to play there every day, haha..

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
What's the schtick with this one? More Nationwide Tour? I would like to see the super teachers go at it and prove how little many of them can play. Butch Harmon (won on Tour), Hank Haney, Jim McLean, Pelz, Leadbetter (seriously, can he break 80?), etc....

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
What's the schtick with this one? More Nationwide Tour? I would like to see the super teachers go at it and prove how little many of them can play. Butch Harmon (won on Tour), Hank Haney, Jim McLean, Pelz, Leadbetter (seriously, can he break 80?), etc....

Am I the only one who suspects that Leadbetter might snap like a twig if he tried to pick up his own golf bag?

OP
M

millrivermem

Aug 12, 2008
i heard it was women again...so that will be alright because september here it gets pretty cool, and i figure u know where im going from there

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
this last big break kaanapali sp? is what got my wife into golf. it is a double edged sword - now I get to golf a bit more often but we always have to play a course that is reasonable for her - no forced carries/very little water. Here's to hoping this next one will allow me to finally convince her that she needs some lessons from someone other than me.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
That would be awesome. Rick Smith would kick all their asses.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.