• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The British Royal Family - actually Germans

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Eracer said:
One thing I noticed when in Scotland was a large number of people out and about with obvious neurologic deficits. I wondered whether it was a case of insufficient variability in the overall gene pool. Did the very nature of the clan system cause enough inbreeding early in the history of the Scottish people to produce mutations that have led to these neurologic problems?

That explains why my freind look so strange.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Oi! Ya pair o' Irish Bassas!!

Awa' an steal Trevalyn's corn...then ye'll get whit's comin tae yies...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
IrishGolfer said:
aka urine!

and no Kilted Arab to defend the Jocks!!! Ha!

When I asked them about the brown stuff coming out of the water tap, the residents of Kintyre said, "laddie, it's just a bit of color from the peat. Won't hurt you none at all."

Now I'm afraid.
dirty water.jpg

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Dayam! Around here, we call that "lake water". Supposedly OK to take a dip in, but not for drinking.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Americans are great!

They buy into the whole 'Royal' thing, come to the UK and give us $$$millions on the back of it, we send them the dregs of our whisky and they lap it up (how many coloured labels are in the Johnnie Walker range now??)...and now it seems some enterprising highlanders are making them drink and bathe in sewage. And they do that for the 'authentic Highland experience' - superb.

:sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Kilted Arab said:
Americans are great!

They buy into the whole 'Royal' thing, come to the UK and give us $$$millions on the back of it, we send them the dregs of our whisky and they lap it up (how many coloured labels are in the Johnnie Walker range now??)...and now it seems some enterprising highlanders are making them drink and bathe in sewage. And they do that for the 'authentic Highland experience' - superb.

:sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc: :sc:

KA - you forgot the best part of the "authentic Highland experience".

The chance to pay $$$ to play golf in a sheep pasture, whilst soaked to the bone and freezing one's gonads off.

Here's a photo of the bar at the hotel with the "odd" water. The proprietor is a collector of rare whisky. He has over 300 bottles available for sampling behind the bar, and hundreds more rare bottlings on display. Very interesting fellow. The food at this place was BY FAR the best we had in Scotland. Truly gourmet. And he did have bottled water, so it was only the bathing in the "odd" water that took some getting used to.

I also added a few pics of some of his collected whiskys.

Oh, and by the way - I bought a suitcase while in Scotland just for the purpose of caryying out the ten bottles of whisky I bought while there. Whisky that we Yanks, as you so aptly pointed out, aren't allowed to get over here. Should last me until I return to the bonnie shores.
hunting lodge bar.jpg
3 old whiskys.jpg
leapfrog whisky.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Kilted Arab said:

Look what the cat dragged in??

How's it going mi old mucker?!! Life treating you well?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Eracer said:
KA - you forgot the best part of the "authentic Highland experience".

The chance to pay $$$ to play golf in a sheep pasture, whilst soaked to the bone and freezing one's gonads off.

Here's a photo of the bar at the hotel with the "odd" water. The proprietor is a collector of rare whisky. He has over 300 bottles available for sampling behind the bar, and hundreds more rare bottlings on display. Very interesting fellow. The food at this place was BY FAR the best we had in Scotland. Truly gourmet. And he did have bottled water, so it was only the bathing in the "odd" water that took some getting used to.

I also added a few pics of some of his collected whiskys.

Oh, and by the way - I bought a suitcase while in Scotland just for the purpose of caryying out the ten bottles of whisky I bought while there. Whisky that we Yanks, as you so aptly pointed out, aren't allowed to get over here. Should last me until I return to the bonnie shores.

Some great pics Tony.

You know of course that all these bottles are filled with the same whiskey, mixed with varying amount of the "special water"...KA will eventually 'fess up to all this, once his deluded attempts at telling us that Scotch is superior die away.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Kilted Arab said:

Great to see ya around again Kilted, hope all's well in monsoon land ... don't Strathclyde Police have their own distillery label these days ? .... seemingly you can buy a specimen from any drunk driver... hope all's well

🔥 Latest posts