• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Cleveland CG1s are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

SilkySm00thSwing

Reaction score
I went to the local PRO GOLF DISCOUNT and hit 3 different clubs. Ive never played a blade but was looking to step up to a high performance iron. I currently play the Cleveland TA3s and like them but wanted something better. I hit a Mizuno MP-32 6 iron and a MP-33 6 iron. Then i picked up a Cleveland CG1 4 iron. The 4 and 3 iron were easier to hit than the 6 iron in the mizuno's. I must say that if a blade is supposed to be hard to hit then the CG1 must be made from heaven because that is the best club i have ever it. WOW. I putting in my order for some of the CG1 Black Pearls next week. I cant wait to go whip some ass.

good luck man, it seems scary how similar your experience was to mine when i demo'd my TA1's. somehow i became a scratch golfer upon first touching them....wasn't a shot i couldn't pull off, i was instantly sold on them. a month later my handicap is up 7 strokes and i'm struggling to hit 1 GIR a round. the rest is well enough documented....

let us know how it works out

Yes the CG1's are definetly sweet. I'm loving my combo set

Very small head and sweet spot,if you have the practice time then go for it.My Muirfields have heads almost identical to the CG1s,and believe me,they take dedication but if you want to shape your shots then you can't beat them.

I liek to hit a low fade,and these clubs work for me,but I think I am in the minority of club golfers who like that shot.I will always hold off a 7 iron at aorund 155 as an example,and teh guys I play with in comps will bomb an 8,even a 9.Whatever floats ya bota,but blades like these help that game.

Yes Dave same here. I like to play a fade as well but a high one. These clubs are very versatile without much offset. I love em

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520