• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Confession Thread.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
If you boys would take some of that single-minded focus and turn it to your wives instead of showing off for each other, you'd all be a lot happier.

This is a true statement. Doesn't help you single men *cough*ERACER*cough*, but it is true.

Of course, I turn so much focus on my wife that I think she'd appreciate me burning some of it up here!

10:00 pm Honey, ready to go to bed?
11:00 pm Honey, again?
1:00 am Honey, you awake?
3:00 am Honey, I'm not tired.
5:00 am Honey, want to go to work with a smile on your face today?
5:01 am Honey, put the gun down....

:D

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I am happy. But thanks for caring. And I mean that. Really...I do.
icon12.gif

Good.:emot-ange

I cannot believe i havent contributed to this thread...

Well...my work here is done.

You were just too overcome by Harry's inflatable sheep.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Semi-serious suggestion for the unmarried guys: this month and next have Rallies for the Cure all over the place. Whatever you think of the charity, it's a way to golf with a zillion women, at least some of whom are good looking, available, and cancer free. Plus you get to come off as the macho-yet-sensitive-guy-of-the-21st-century.

Downside is you may have to play from the red tees. Plus, you probably won't like the goodie bag contents...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
If you boys would take some of that single-minded focus and turn it to your wives instead of showing off for each other, you'd all be a lot happier. End of this morning's lecture.

I'm plenty happy, thanks! So is my wife, actually.

My single minded focus, which is actually very true of me, helps with my golf, school, and life in general. :D

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
okay:

Eracer, Clare, Jeff, xamilo, eclark, and MCDavis all need to put this into their sigs for obvious reason:

Official Threadjacker

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
okay:

Eracer, Clare, Jeff, xamilo, eclark, and MCDavis all need to put this into their sigs for obvious reason:

Official Threadjacker
Anyone who names themself after a prophylactic wearing flightless bird should be more careful about who they pick on. ;)

And, if you read my post, it's a confession...of sorts... :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
okay:

Official Threadjacker
You know, I'd be curious to know where the term "threadjacker" originated. I get the "thread" part.

It the "jacker" I don't get. Does it simply mean "hijacker," as in I'm taking over this plane? Or does it refer to the more current cybernetic "jacking in." Or perhaps "jacking off" is more appropriate.

What any of this has to do with meatloaf is simply unknown at this time.

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
You know, I'd be curious to know where the term "threadjacker" originated. I get the "thread" part.

It the "jacker" I don't get. Does it simply mean "hijacker," as in I'm taking over this plane? Or does it refer to the more current cybernetic "jacking in." Or perhaps "jacking off" is more appropriate.

What any of this has to do with meatloaf is simply unknown at this time.

you better put a lot of bacon on that meatloaf. its the best part.

and obvious you are hijacking the thread, so a combination of the two that sounds good is threadjacking.

and its not the last one as a woman was mentioned in the list of people. :shark:

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
Except you spelled my name wrong. Clare is the county.

Would you really rather we all spent four or five pages of thread ragging on poor Harry?

1) I can't type for crap
2) Harry isn't shown to have posed on the last page (as far as I see the pages), but he can be added as well.

jmac07

Jul 12, 2006
I must confess. This has been eating away at me from the inside since last week. During our season opener match play event, (at our home course)....

I made a nice snowman on a 115 par 3. Although I am from minnesnowda, it is still summer here. This snowman was not made of snow. It was composed of merely shanks and a 3 putt. I went short, long, left, right, under, over, past, and in...

Members online

No members online now.