• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The first stage of Alzheimer's

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
You sure that maybe your wife is not simply practicing your handwriting and leaving notes around the house to have you committed.

If Alzheimer's was not bad enough, now you have to contend with being paranoid as well to take your mind off of the issue. :D

OP
Smallville

Smallville

Jul 29, 2008
You sure that maybe your wife is not simply practicing your handwriting and leaving notes around the house to have you committed.

If Alzheimer's was not bad enough, now you have to contend with being paranoid as well to take your mind off of the issue. :D

LOL that would suck!

But no, the note was here at work!

Jun 24, 2006
Hm..that's funny.

Alzh.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
At my age, "Alzheimer's" is a fearful word. You hear more and more stories about folks having short-term memory problems that, later, are diagnosed with early onset of Alzheimer's. They say sometimes the symptoms can also include what appears to be short attention span. As one is visiting with friends or on task with a specific project, the drive I hit one number 3 was a real "worm burner". That ball didn't get more than 6" off the ground. Three squirrels flattened themselves to the ground as they saw a spinning white sphere heading right to where we go to purchase our groceries. That store has been our favorite for years. Every Tuesday they have bannanas for 39 cents/pound. It is one of the only stores that still will carry out your cell phone is ringing. Wonder who's calling you at this hour. Doctor's office? Why in the world would the doctor be calling? You've scheduled me for an appointment? Why? I feel perfectly fine. I'm a pillar of health!!!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
At my age, "Alzheimer's" is a fearful word. You hear more and more stories about folks having short-term memory problems that, later, are diagnosed with early onset of Alzheimer's. They say sometimes the symptoms can also include what appears to be short attention span. As one is visiting with friends or on task with a specific project, the drive I hit one number 3 was a real "worm burner". That ball didn't get more than 6" off the ground. Three squirrels flattened themselves to the ground as they saw a spinning white sphere heading right to where we go to purchase our groceries. That store has been our favorite for years. Every Tuesday they have bannanas for 39 cents/pound. It is one of the only stores that still will carry out your cell phone is ringing. Wonder who's calling you at this hour. Doctor's office? Why in the world would the doctor be calling? You've scheduled me for an appointment? Why? I feel perfectly fine. I'm a pillar of health!!!

Funniest thing I've read in a long time Limp. You truly are the master craftsman.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
:biglol: You're a funny old fart, you know that?? :D

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007

Too funny, any chance you can make the Tenn. trip. I bet your a hoot to hang out with.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
At my age... at 6 a.m. on a Friday morning... to hear this from a lady????? Nah!!! This is a "family" forum, isn't it????:bang::bang::bang:
You should be proud you can even come up with those thoughts (or anything else) at 6 a.m. on a Friday morning at your age! :p

You know, I owe you a whole bunch of beer the first time we meet, my friend!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online