• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Force Awakens...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The one year hiatus ends next Monday. Heading back down to Naples to visit the folks and play bad golf. Thought about hitting the range or Top Golf the past few weeks but decided to save all my bad shots for the course.

Same goal as last year, don’t hit anybody’s house.
If you haven't played in that long and are worried about the houses along the course.... aim for them. Ya won't be able to hit anything you aim at so the houses will be safe!:D
Just go have fun. Enjoy your time out there no matter what game shows up. Bad golf is still lots better than a good day at work!!!!

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Hit the range today. Surprising good results with the ability to self correct the swing.

Of course, it’s just a tease from the Golf Gods, revenge will be in full force out on the course tomorrow.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
55 over 9 today with 4 water balls. The force was not strong on the first few holes as a couple of Snowmen appeared in the first 3 holes. Felt great on the range prior to teeing off, but I was speeding up the swing on the course. Self corrected, and started playing better. On the 4th hole, the driver came alive. Hitting from the gold tees, I started finding locations that I am not familiar with. On the par 5 6th hole, I ended up 147 from the pin off the tee. Had to go for it, off the rocks into the water. Drove into an unreachable bunker on the 7th and through the fairway on 9. TEE 9 degree driver, the original one, from the mid 2000’s. Cut down to 44”. Adila NV Stiff. No Jailbreak, no movable weights, no carbon crown, no speed slots, and no adjustable loft/lie.

Actually got the driver for free. I won a random drawing at the PGA show for a TE Bazooka Geo Max driver. Loved it. Visted my favorite golf shop in Orlando on I drive that sold new/used Tour Edge equipment. Ended up talking the the manager about the show and how I won the driver. The driver was so new, they had not received one in stock so he offered me a deal: the Geo Max driver for a lightly used TEE 9 deg driver. Hit the hitting bay for a test run and loved it, agreed to the deal, and the rest is history. Still the best driver I have ever played with. The only thing I had to do to it was cut it down, add some tip weight, and change the grip.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Driver was good today. Too good on a few holes wher I drove it through the fairway into “unreachable” trouble.

Irons and wedges, does any one have a smelting operation? Could not hit one anywhere close to target, except on the range prior to teeing off. Might as well hand a lightsaber to a Porg.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Driver was good today. Too good on a few holes wher I drove it through the fairway into “unreachable” trouble.

Irons and wedges, does any one have a smelting operation? Could not hit one anywhere close to target, except on the range prior to teeing off. Might as well hand a lightsaber to a Porg.

Call Sergio for a free wedge lesson. :)

🔥 Latest posts